RE: [vserver] iptables?

From: Peter Kwan Chan (peterkwanchan_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 12:50:25 EDT

I could, but I was just wondering if each vserver could get to manage
its own firewall. I could already think of an implementation: script in
each vserver could call a daemon in the main server, which is then
responsible for validating the request (so each vserver only create
rules that apply to itself), and set the iptables policy on the main
server.

Peter