Re: [vserver] Kernel locks

From: Enric Lafont (rayder_at_iname.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 16:18:46 EST

Thanks for the help, I'm going to test now the ctx-8.

The problem is that netstat does not hang the machine every time, just
some times.

And yes, I've read a lot of the mailing list archives, and I've not
found any clue of this problem, I've not read them all, but a lot of them.

Thanks again to all who helped me. Back to the work again with ctx-8 :-)

Enric