Re: [vserver] Re: Debian

From: Zardus_at_nbwrpg.com
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 19:33:46 EST

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Martin Josefsson wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 Zardus_at_nbwrpg.com wrote:
>
> chcontext --ctx 2 --secure bash
>
> run that and then try to create a blockdevice with mknod
> It won't work, just as it's supposed to, tested here on
> 2.4.19-pre1-ac2-ctx8

Ok, that doesn't work (mknod: operation not permitted), so I guess its
good. However, when I start it using /usr/sbin/vserver, even though
--secure is default, it doesn't work. I'm using vserver .11, but I didn't
see anything like this in the changelogs for future versions. And iirc,
this worked for me with ctx7 as well.

- Yan