Re: [vserver] Having a small problem Solved

From: Ken Gehring (kgehring_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 20:33:10 EST

Well, I managed to get the vserver up and running. Thanks to all
of you that to the time to help me out.

I decided to start from square -1 on this. Back to repartitioning the
HD. A clean (squeaky clean in fact) install of RH7.1, upgrading the
kernel ........................... worked. I now have a vserver server
working
and am having fun playing with it.

As to why it worked, I have only 1 theory. The original installation
had an extended partition on it with the swap and / file systems in
it. This appears to be the only change that I can think of that I made
to the system. Maybe this might be my first contribution back to
the vserver community. I certainly hope it won't be my last.

Congrats to you folk that have worked on this. It looks like a
very viable and valuable contribution to the Linux community.

Ken