Re: [vserver] Having a small problem

From: Ken Gehring (kgehring_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 20:03:23 EST

Oops, a typo (thanks for pointing it out). Yes, the 2.4.17 kernel tree is
used
throughout. Sorry about that.

After applying the patch, I've checked the config file to insure that
everything is
still where it is supposed to be. I also ran "make menuconfig" and checked
the
stuff (raid ext3 .....) that is important to me. It is all there.

The point that I'm at right now is that the new kernel just doesn't seem to
like
the ext3 file system. It keeps thinking that it is an ext3 file system and
the
system boot fsck can't get past it. It seems that I'm missing something
here.

Ken