RE: [vserver] shrink wrap it

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 15:05:07 EST

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:52:14 -0500, klavs klavsen wrote

> btw. can or will vserver be implemented in the standard kernel source
> tree? that would expand it's knowledge and usage to a much broader
> user-base and just like it did for ReiserFS help the project gain
> developers and bug-hunters. Are there any reasons why vserver should not
> be a part of the standard kernel source? I don't know so much about
> this, only know what I can read from LWN and such.

This is the goal, but we are still find new stuff to add/enhance. More
milage is needed imho. But for sure, I see this technology as almost
mandatory in any linux installation :-)

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc