Re: [vserver] upgrades with unification

From: Sam Vilain (sv_at_easyspace.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 05:21:15 EDT

I've just double checked it and have put a new version at

  http://sam.vilain.net/vserver/unify-dirs

Make sure you run the script with a `ulimit -d'

Cheers,
Sam

--
   Sam Vilain, sv_at_easyspace.com       Easyspace:  an accredited ICANN
GPG: http://sam.vilain.net/sam.asc    registrar & web hosting company

If youve seen one redwood, youve seen them all. RONALD REAGAN