re: [vserver] Pinging

From: Fran Firman (fran_at_netgate.net.nz)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 00:54:53 EDT

Unfortunately this also breaks the cricket program, - collector, where
we had to actually specify the ipaddress in the config of the collector.

It seems to use raw sockets to create the snmp packet.

Also the ping is used to check the state (are you there), of 6000
routers, that we manage, so getting the ip address to come from the
virtual one would help.

Thanks..

Fran.

Advanced Solutions