[vserver] upgrades with unification

From: Cathy Sarisky (sarisky_at_pioneernet.net)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 14:36:03 EDT

It never fails. I set up a bunch of vservers for clients, and then the
requirements for one of the programs in use got upped. So I need to upgrade a
handful of vservers. Maybe I'm being dense, but how can I upgrade them,
without goofing up unification? I don't want to rebuild them from scratch.
 Does vunify do this? Could someone give an example? (I did vunify --help,
but it didn't help much. :( )

Thanks in advance!
Cathy Sarisky