[vserver] AOLserver, PostgreSQL

From: Cathy Sarisky (sarisky_at_caltech.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 12:59:51 EDT

Hello!

I'm about to start playing with vserver, and need to run aolserver and
postgresql within a vserver. I wonder if anyone has tried either of these
programs within a vserver, if they worked, and if there was anything special
you had to do to get "normal" operation.

Also, on a sort of related question: Can a vserver make tcp connections to
another vserver on the same physical machine? Or to the host? I'm guessing
the traffic goes out to the router, and then right back to the same physical
machine?

Thanks in advance!

Cathy Sarisky