[vserver] vserver + xfs

From: Mihai RUSU (dizzy_at_roedu.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 05:46:43 EDT

Hi

I need to compile and use a vserver + XFS enabled kernel. Because of
stability issues we use in production usually redhat based kernels (like
2.4.9-31 XFS 1.1). If I try tu patch a 2.4.9-31XFS_1.1 with
patch-2.4.18-ctx10 I get several failures. Does anyone have a XFS +
vserver kernel ? success story ?

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.