RE: [vserver] Unfiied not working what am i doing wrong

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 14:58:28 EDT

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:06:11 -0500, Jason Silverglate wrote
> Well i tried both ways
>
> I tried creating it from vserver1 which is a vserver. and it only created
> the /proc /dev dir. So i then tried and created it from the / which is
> what this is and the size still comes out to be 1GB instead of the 30MB

Unification is not applied when cloning the /. I have to complete that. It is simply
not done in newvserver.

Now if you tried to clone another vserver and you end up with only /dev and /proc
I guess vbuild failed. Execute newvserver like this

        newvserver 2>/tmp/newvserver.err

and check for any errors after that

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc