RE: [vserver] Unfiied not working what am i doing wrong

From: Lyn St George (lyn_at_zolotek.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 19:48:30 EDT

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:24:23 -0400, Jason Silverglate wrote:

>True but unifing is supposed to not make it 1.2GB but link all the binaries
>together.

You probably ran into the same problem I did, ie: the root server
is not built from RPMs and so the script has no <package> info
to query and then choose which files to link and which to copy.

The result is that it copies everything.

My solution was to hand build a reference server (in fact 2, one
to be linked from and one to be copied). You can then use
the vserver script (modified slightly if needed ..) to build the
vservers as they are meant to be.

>jason

-
Cheers