re: [vserver] Our installation

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 19:21:00 EDT

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:52:21 -0500, Roderick A. Anderson wrote
> On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Jacques Gelinas wrote:
>
> > unification allows you to shrink a fairly fat rh install (complete first CD)
> > and yet use 40-50 megs per vservers. Less work and tuning.
>
> Jacques,
>
> Did you solve the RHL 7.3 vserver install issue? I don't remember seeing
> anything but you saying you were working on it.
> I'm getting ready to build a new server and would like to make it lean
> and mean and RHL 7.3 are the way through.

vserver 0.19 can install from redhat 7.3 CD. I am sorry (holliday did not help)
but I think it is all working nicely.

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc