[vserver] installing vservers, and a thank you.

From: Russell Anthony (ranthony_at_siteturn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 14:10:35 EDT

I've been creating my servers by basically copying and modifying a default
.conf file, and then making a dir and untar'ing a debian machine (originally
supplied by another member of this list, modified significantly by myself).

Hopefully soon I'll have it setup so a perl script can do all of the various .conf
building on the fly and install a machine via a web interface ;)

Only thing I'd be missing then is a .deb to install the host server stuff, and
then maybe a .deb to install an intial base install of a vserver to copy from
there on out... Maybe I'll look into making those so I can feel like I'm
contributing something here :) hehehe

If you guys don't mind I'd like to take a line here and thank everyone for their
help in getting my setup here kink free and working... You guys have been
THE most helpful project group I've ever dealt with in the Linux world.