RE: [vserver] More than 16 IPS in a vps is it possible?

From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 10:21:23 EDT

> For nameservers about 20 pairs of them

Ah, you may not need to have multiple IP addresses on the vservers then.

>From what I understand the rules about 1 ip to 1 name server have been
'removed' so that you can now have ns1.somehost.com and ns1.another.com both
using the same IP address.

As per usual NSI don't appear to have accepted that change yet but most
other registrars systems appear at the moment to cope with this.

Regards

John Lyons
DomainCity
http://www.domaincity.co.uk
support_at_domaincity.co.uk
ICQ 74187012

Please quote your account number in the subject line of all emails.
Failure to do so may result in your enquiries taking longer to process.