Re: [vserver] More than 16 IPS in a vps is it possible?

From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 19:44:01 EDT

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Jason Silverglate wrote:

> More than 16 IPS in a vps is it possible?

Have a look in your patched kernel source for the file:

  linux/include/linux/sched.h

for the following line and change it to match your desires:

  #define NB_IPV4ROOT 16

Out of interest, for want reason are you wanting so many IP addresses in a
single vserver; large scale HTTPS hosting is the only thing that I can
justifiably think of and I don't believe most people would host quite this
many on a single vserver, let alone a single machine. Again, I am
intrigued, do tell.

        -Paul

--
Nottingham, GB