[vserver] DNS resolving problems in vserver

From: Johnny Carlsen (jcarlsen_at_post.cybercity.dk)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 06:05:14 EDT

Hi,

I have a small problem with DNS resolving when running in a vserver.

I have in my /etc/resolv.conf the following lines:
nameserver 212.54.64.170
nameserver 212.54.64.171

I have no problem pinging these servers, but im still unable to resolv
anything.

I have the following flags and caps in my /etc/vserver/testserver.conf

[snip]
S_FLAGS="lock sched nproc"
S_CAPS="CAP_NET_RAW CAP_NET_BIND_SERVICE"
[snip]

I have no such problems on the main server running an almost identical
installation using the same nameservers.

Anyone got any good ideas?

Regards
 - Johnny Carlsen