re: [vserver] ctx-12 and gcc 3.1

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 01:16:37 EDT

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:45:32 -0500, Alvaro Gomes Sobral Barcellos wrote
> hello,
> I try to compile vserver tools using glibc-2.2.5 and gcc 3.1 suite,
> but can't, its stop at some headers (pfstream.h) and class files.
>
> any tips or port to C ???

pfstream is an obsolete header. I was unware of this. In the next release (friday)
it will be gone.

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc