Re: [vserver] Quota LVM problems.. Please help.

From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 20:19:26 EDT

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Jason Silverglate wrote:

> I am getting this
> root_at_lvmtest [/scripts]# ./editquota jason 300M
> edquota: Can't stat() mounted device /dev/hdv1: No such file or directory
> No filesystems with quota detected.
>
> my fstab reads as such
> root_at_lvmtest [/]# more /etc/fstab
> /dev/host1/vservers/lvmtest/ ext3 rw,defaults,usrquota 0 0

This doesn't look a valid fstab entry. Typically (in my limited
experience) there should be six entries per line for 'normal' file
systems.

   dev(or label) mount-point type options fs_freq fs_passno

I only see five in your line above. Should it be

   /dev/host1 /vservers/lvmtest ext3 rw,defaults,usrquota 0 0

             ^ note the space.

Rod