Re: [vserver] testing my vacation notice - making sure it doesn't mailbomb you.

From: Mark Ruzinov (mark_at_ruzinov.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 01:40:34 EDT

I have several vservers running on one machine. It all works with the latest
patch and on RedHat 7.3. Everything was fine until tonight when I tried to
restart one of the vservers and it came back with this line. It started a
few services, and then this:

Starting xinetd: /usr/sbin/vserver: line 499: 1740 Hangup
$NICECMD /usr/sbin/chbind $IPOPT --bcast $IPROOTBCAST /usr/sbin/chcontext
$DISCONNECT $CAPS $FLAGS $CTXOPT $HOSTOPT $DOMAINOPT --secure
/usr/lib/vserver/save_s_context /var/run/vservers/$1.ctx
/usr/lib/vserver/capchroot $CHROOTOPT . $STARTCMD

The other vservers work fine and do not have this problem when being
restarted.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

MR