Re: [vserver] Vserver {Listen problem}

From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 13:05:32 EDT

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 shuri_at_linuxfriends.wox.org wrote:

> Yes I know But for sshd and apache is ok but for webmin , ftpd and others
> softwares , i do not see v_webmin or v_ftp ... how we start thoses software ?

You have to do *some* work, time to write your own. :-) If you feel that
the files you've created would be useful to somebody else, then you could
submit them so that others don't have to suffer the same problems... :-)

Have a look at the content of the other v_daemon scripts, and cut-and-paste
[and *modify*] the `chbind' line; Or alternatively look through the
documentation, or source/script files to find out how to make it bind to an
alternate port.

Or don't run Webmin on your host server...

        -Paul

--
Nottingham, GB