[vserver] vserver update script

From: Vlad (vlad_at_vlad.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 11:13:20 EDT

I recall someone saying something about vserver (redhat) update scripts
that would update all the files on the vserver (or create a vserver)
directly from redhat cd's. Does anybody still maintain this and
furthermore, has anybody used it at all to make upgrades to their systems?
I have both types of vservers (with links to the root server and separate
fs copies) so I am wondering if anybody has encountered any problems
before I go ahead and start destroying stuff.

-Vlad