[vserver] screen in vserver?

From: Justin M Kuntz (jkuntz_at_prominic.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 00:59:38 EDT

Hello --

Sorry for another probably dumb question - but I'm having trouble getting
"screen" to work in a vserver. I get an error about:
Cannot open your terminal '/dev/pts/2' - please check.

I intentially don't want my vservers to be tied at this point to any of the
virtual terminals accessible from the main keyboard console.

Is it possibly to fake the pts entries for screen? If so, do I need to
create multiple pts entries using mknod? In other words, am I limited to
the number of pts as the number of instances of screen I can use per
vserver?

Thanks,

Justin