Re: [vserver] rsh between virtual server

From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 04:34:17 EDT

Yes. ssh is a drop-in replacement for rsh, and `ssh -v -p 60 host'
run on the client end with `sshd -d -p 69' on the server end will
certainly reveal your hosts.equiv/.rhosts/etc configuration problem.

--
   Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net     WWW: http://sam.vilain.net/
    7D74 2A09 B2D3 C30F F78E      GPG: http://sam.vilain.net/sam.asc

Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Add me to your ~/.signature, please!