re: [vserver] vserver does not compile

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 16:07:10 EDT

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:08:35 -0500, Ralf Hemmann wrote
> Hy together.
>
> since two or three releases the vserver Package does not compile completely
> any more.
> Latest try was 0.16.
>
> Tools that not compile are:
>
> chkbind, chcontext,reducecap,syscall,vutil,
> Attached is an error output .
>
> For security reasons I have no compiler my rootserver, I compile everthing on
> a builsdsystem. The patched kernelsource is available. I have tried gcc-3.04
> instead gcc-2.95.3 also
>
> Any hints ?

Maybe it is the way glibc is packaged on your distro. Try to
add -lstdc++ in the Makefile to see if it helps. It this is the case, I can
put this in the standard distribution. It won't hurt

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc