RE: [vserver] mailing list search

From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 12:51:43 EST

> I've been adding it on weekly basis to google, they just
> won't pick the
> damn thing up. A few days ago I configured the cgi to search
> google for it
> every time someone looked at any page on that vserver.. Still
> nothing.
>
> I'll give them another month. If they still don't add it I'll
> setup htdig
> or something locally.

Have you tried getting it on Dmoz?
Google takes the directory feed from Dmoz so that's a good start.

Regards

John Lyons
DomainCity
http://www.domaincity.co.uk
support_at_domaincity.co.uk
ICQ 74187012

Please quote your account number in the subject line of all emails.
Failure to do so may result in your enquiries taking longer to process.