Re: [vserver] tree-quotas

From: Toxik - Martial Rioux (martial.rioux_at_toxik.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 08:14:46 EST

Hi,

In my point of view, to implement quota in vserver context you can use a
mix of quota and LVM partition. With this solution you can have two
quota level (once for vserver users(quota system) and other for each
vserver(LVM partition)). I'm actually testing this solution. I come back
with more details soon...

Any ideas or comments are welcome.

--
Martial Rioux