[vserver] sample config file

From: Razvan Cosma (razvan.cosma_at_catv.telemach.ro)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:00:21 EST

   Hello,
  I have searched the archive and read the docs, but I can't seem to find
something very important: what is a vserver.conf file structure? I can not
use linuxconf since it does't have support for suse 7.3 an even more, I
do not want newserver to create it for me since I have a lot of files
spread
around my system and I only need a few libs and three files in /etc to get
eg. proftpd working. Any hints please? Thank you.