[vserver] Sendmail on vserver

From: raanders_at_acm.org
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:33:18 EST

I'm having a problem with sendmail on a vserver. When I send mail to the
domain I keep getting refused connections. It looks to me like I have an
ipchain issue in the main server but I'm not up enough on ipchains and how
vserver handles the IP aliases for vservers.

Could some one that has sendmail accepting e-mail in a vserver send me a
copy of their /etc/sysconfig/ipchains file? I hesitate to just disable
ipchains to see if that is the problem because I've been hit a lot lately.

Or an good slap up along the side of the virtual head if I'm missing
something really obvious.

TIA,
Rod

--
             Why is it so easy to throw caution to the wind.
            Shouldn't it be heavier and shaped like an anvil?

Jon Anderson