[vserver] v_httpd, v_sshd

From: Marius Vincent (mvincent_at_uberninja.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 12:58:49 EST

What does v_sshd and v_httpd and v_xinetd do exactly?

These services is also listed in my virtual servers that i setup. Do I have to enable say v_sshd in my virtual servers in order to use sshd properly?

I just enable the sshd service and then bind it to the virtual server ip and it seems to work fine. Except I have not figured out why apache won't work, although it does start up properly.

Any ideas?