Re: [vserver] kernel install, rpm, Debian

From: Zardus_at_nbwrpg.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 23:00:11 EST

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Jonas Björklund wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Also, I would like to run Debian on the vservers.
> > Any info on the initial install and unification?
>
> Yes. I changed:
>
> STARTCMD="/etc/rc.d/rc 3"
>
> to:
>

> STARTCMD="/etc/init.d/rc 2"
>
> In /usr/sbin/vserver.
>
> Maybe there is more to change but this was enough for me.

There are a few occurances of that. One is also the stop command, and
then there's something while building the vserver. You'll probably wanna
search through the whole script for "/etc/rc.d" and fix any line that
contains it.

Are you also planning to run Debian on the root server? If so, you'll need
to fix the sysvinit scripts.

- Yan