Re: [vserver] ctx-8 kernel patches against -ac available

From: Mihai RUSU (dizzy_at_roedu.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 03:44:34 EST

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Paul Kreiner wrote:

> Mihai,
>
> I've got a full RedHat 2.4.9-21-XFS-ctx8 kernel tarball up on my site. Go
> ahead and give it a shot and let me know how it works for you -- it boots &
> runs on my system, but I haven't put it through it's paces yet.
>
> _Paul K.

Wow, you are fast. I said that a little bit in a hurry. The fact is that I
have to wait for a hardware aquisition before using an vserver XFS enabled
version. Did you also patched the immuatable unlink feature in XFS?

Anyway I will give it a try but not right now.

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.