Re: [vserver] vps question

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 14:00:46 EST

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:39:05 -0500, Krischan Jodies wrote
> Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2002 01:01 schrieben Sie:
>
> > Is there any way of showing, using vps or similar, in the root shell,
> > what vservers processes are owned by ??
>
> Have a look at my little wrapper :-)
> ftp://ftp.sernet.de/pub/vserver/vps2

Sounds interesting. I tried it on rh7.2. Works fine. On rh7, it does not print anything.
Is it dependant on some perl version ?

Once this is fixed, I will include it in the distribution.

Thanks!

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc