RE: [vserver] My first post

From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 16:51:07 EST

> a production server). Are there known issues with the patched vserver
> kernels? Can someone on this list confirm me a success story (with a
> production server) ?

We're not quite up to production servers yet, we've been running ctx-5 since
Dec 2001, they've had light usage from 6 different clients, including all of
the usual building/compiling installing packages etc. So far both host
servers have been up 70+ days each without problems. As I say only light
usage but so far so good.

Regards

John Lyons
DomainCity
http://www.domaincity.co.uk
support_at_domaincity.co.uk
ICQ 74187012

Please quote your account number in the subject line of all emails.
Failure to do so may result in your enquiries taking longer to process.