[vserver] Really base(ic) RHL 7.2 system

From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_tincan.org)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 15:02:00 EST

I've come to this list kind of late in my experience so I have a server
running vserver kernel-2.4.16ctx-4 (I think). I installed
vmlinuz-2.4.17ctx-7 but can't remeber if I restarted the server using it
(not the default setting).
   While setting the system up I made some less than optimal - for a
unified vserver - configurations choices. I think I can recover from
these without taking the system down. But before doing that I want get
my stuff in order.
   My plan is to create a very basic server setup that I can use to
build other vservers. I'm trying to figure out what is the minimum list
of packages I need to install to have a barely working vserver. Has
anyone already done this or can you point me at sources of information
on the topic?

TIA,
Rod

--
                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory

Zetetic Institute "David's Sling" Marc Stiegler