Re: [vserver] vserver and schedular

From: B612_at_DigitalAngel.com.au
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 20:06:03 EST

How would you feel if I took Rik van Riel's patches

http://surriel.com/patches/2.3/2.3.99-3-schedpatch3
http://surriel.com/patches/2.2.15-fairsched

and adapted them for the latest kernel + vserver?

Would you be interested?

I am going to include this as an option in the next 2.2.20 ctx patch that I'm maintaining
as I'm still not happy with the current scheduler.

I'm also going to try adapting the 'large-nice' patch:

http://surriel.com/patches/2.4/2.4.3ac4-largenice

as yet another kernel compile-time option.

Ed