re: [vserver] Kill script

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 12:07:46 EST

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:39:58 -0500, Philip Snyder wrote
> Here's something I hacked together. By no means does it encompass the
> entire wealth of the kill command... but it makes killing a process in
> context much more straight forward. Hope someone else finds this of use
> as well. Will add multiple process & signal support soon.

This is nice. I have included it in the package and update the documentation
on the web. Now, it is possible to add the following features

without argument, it reports its usage. Currently, it fails with some perl
errors.

Support multiple processes in a loop so we can kill several processes at once.

Support an optional signal.

Thanks!

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc