re: [vserver] precompiled vserver kernels

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 00:36:49 EST

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:56:46 -0500, Klavs Klavsen wrote
> Hi guys,
>
> I just downloaded one of your precompiled kernels.
>
> The one I got a hold of, was missing the /boot/System.map-2.4.17ctx-7
> file, which is what makes programs like lsof work.
>
> Is it just a mishap, or is there an idea behind it?

I must admit I never use lsof or utility relying on the map. I will include
it in the next release. I tought utility like lsof were relying on /proc/*/fd

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc