Problems with snmp

From: Octavio Ascanio Suarez (octavio.ascaniosuarez_at_gobiernodecanarias.org)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 14:02:59 EST

   Hello:

   I have setup a vserver in a subnet with this configuration:

   Software: vserver 0.9
   Main server ip address: 10.141.115.2/255.255.255.192
   Default gateway: 10.141.115.1
   vserver1 ip: 10.141.115.3
   vserver2 ip: 10.141.115.4
   vserver3 ip: 10.141.115.5

   In the vserver3 I am trying to run cricket statistics software but when I
tried to query a remote node out of my firewall I have noticed that the
vser3 is using the main ip address as the source address for the snmp
packets. How can I use the correct IP?

   Thanks in advance.
   Octavio Ascanio.