Re: Modules

From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 05:17:43 EST

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:05:18 -0000
"John Lyons" <support_at_nsnoc.com> wrote:

> Also after booting I was unable to get ssh access is this part of needing to
> bind each service to the servers IP addresses rather than 0.0.0.0?

No. It's because you need to set the binding of SSH in the host system to
a particular IP address. Otherwise the host system's copy of SSH will
bind to 0.0.0.0 and therefore accept connections on all of the host
system's IP addresses.

In fact, this applies for all daemons running on the host system.

Sam.