Split immutability update - reiserfs + 2.4.16

From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 12:34:10 EST

Hi all,

I have updated my split immutability patch to 2.4.16, and also included
support for reiserfs. It can be obtained from
http://sam.vilain.net/immutable/

Cheers,
Sam.

ps Jacques: I think these two patches need to be split and kept seperate. I
don't mind if you hack on it and make your own releases too, but let's
keep the patches that can be independant apart.