re: patch for 2.4.15 w/ext3

From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 21:08:38 EST

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 12:41:40 -0500, Jurgen Botz wrote
> I've ported the 2.4.13ctx-3 patch to 2.4.15 and added support for ext3.
> Consider this untested (it compiles and boots). You can get it from
>
> http://www.botz.org/patch-2.4.15ctx-3

:-(

I did the same. I will release a new vserver package as well as two new
kernel based on 2.4.16. They include ext3 immutable stuff and one
bug fix and a new feature (contributed) allowing limitation of the number
of process per vserver.

Should be available later tonight

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc